Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thoughts about Post Bar

And now it all comes down to this. The final Sunday of the Bar. The last hurdle.

While I feel ecstatic about all the free time in the world and how I wouldn't be burdened with endless studying any longer, I can't help but feel a bit melancholic, perhaps even cheesy. I guess I've gotten so used to my routine already that I don't know how to face the "real world" anymore. And besides, I long for regularity. I long for comfort zones. I long for friends and familiar faces that I've really gotten used to these past four and a half years in law school.

Who knows what life will be after the bar? I guess we'll never know for sure. Will I still see all my friends? Will I be accepted openly in my new journey that lies ahead?

It's so hard to accept that the four and a half years just went by so quickly. A new phase awaits. But for now, I'll just try to focus on the present. Gotta hit on those books for my LAST (i hope!) FREAKING BAR EXAMS I will take this Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! here we are, the two least competitive barristers EVER. pa blog blog pa din!! but i share the same sentiments, george. seriously. i want this madness to end but then after this, what happens next, right? the inevitable withdrawal symptoms...boo! i miss you already!

Anonymous said...

ah, the infamous blogging incident during the final week of the bar. haha.

i would have been up here blogging with the two of you too if i had internet access during the week hahaha.