Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today...

Today was definitely not a good day.

Everyone's spirits were just down. The morale was at an all-time low. It seems such an impossible task to finish studying the entire Civil Code and the Tax Code in time for this Sunday's exams. And I just want to get this Bar season over and done with...

I can't seem to concentrate that well while I'm studying because all the fear and panic just suddenly creep in. Add to that all the stress and the pagod and puyat. And lest we forget, all my damn health issues...

It's just been a really tough day. The night is young. It may get better. Maybe get to finish my reading goals for the day (haha, i wish!)

On a side note, please wait for these Posts once I get to finish all my exams. I've been dying to post em but they just need a bit more editing: I'm such a George Part 2 and The Blessing Called Sickness Parts 2 and 3. I can't wait! hehe. At last, something to look forward to...

No comments: