Friday, January 19, 2007

SOHMA (State of My Health Address)

This entry would definitely need a proper update on my life, i.e. the state of my health. As of now, I’m definitely feeling a lot much better physically. I’m still regularly seeing my doctors for check-ups and I’m still officially ‘under observation.’ (I feel like I’m the subject of an experiment!) I had some serious bouts with all kinds of ‘pains’ last late November and early December though. I had fever, severe back pain, acne (!), stomach ache and others which I would rather not mention nor describe in this blog. (No, they have nothing to do with the reproductive organs, mind you. Clue: One concerns what I do in the CMO. Hehe!) My doctors told me they were either infections or side effects of the medicines I take. Luckily, I was spared during the Christmas season up until today from all those and I’m feeling pretty much normal again. I can go around the house now but I still can’t go out with friends. I sometimes get to go to the mall with my family but I still have to wear my facemask – something I’ve gotten used to already. So basically, I’m still a bum at home perpetually watching TV or some DVD’s when I’m bored. Thank you Wonder Years, Grey’s Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Twilight Zone and Early Edition for keeping me company. And I’ll keep on saying this – thank you to all you guys who have been very supportive and have been praying for me all this time. I draw the strength that I need to survive each day from all of you.

No comments: