Saturday, March 17, 2007

Houston, we have a problem...

Wow, has it been more than a month since i last posted on my blog? How time flies... I blame my absence on all the technical difficulties I've encountered the past month! Argh! Inter alia, I had a problem with the adaptor connection of my laptop. The PC itself was working, I just had the connection repaired with this stupid, inefficient repair shop (i guess you already know the culprit of this story!) When I got my laptop back, it worked for two days and then while I was using it, I suddenly smelled fire and there was smoke coming out of the insides of the laptop! Imagine my panic and shock!

I really should sue this repair shop. But it's not worth it. Besides, I like my new desktop and our internet connection is much faster now. I'm back and Houston, we no longer have a problem!

No comments: