Monday, April 23, 2007

Organize my life, quote unquote

Sometimes I just feel so lazy that I lose my sense of urgency over things. I like putting things off until the last minute. If something needs to be thought over, I honestly believe that the best way to think it through is to sleep on it. And it's not just a mere nap, it should be a full 8-hour sleep (sometimes rounds of 8-hour sleeps even). If something needs to be done, I'm not the type to carefully plan each detail. I don't go about making plans days before the event. I like doing it shotgun style. But heck, it works for me and I think I've mastered the art of cramming and multitasking. No one's ever really complained of the way I handle things.

But there are times when I realize that I've just put too many things aside. All those pending tasks, important decisions, family and house matters, etc. seem to have just piled up in an instant. That's the time when I acknowledge my limits. I sit down, grab a pen and a piece of paper, think of all the things that need to be done and "organize my life."

No comments: