Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Life is Good: The Intro

The tagline of my new “safe haven” is correct – Life IS good.

Here I am, sitting alone on my favorite spot sipping my newly-discovered drink which I fell in love with instantaneously. There are only a few people, which is good. And the servers are perfect. I used to like them extra friendly, but lately, I’ve been longing for my own personal space. Thus, knowing my drink is enough – no need for small chit chat, or knowing what I do or even knowing my name. There’s simply not enough time anymore.

Life indeed has been good to me – so many opportunities and learning experiences, continued good health, blessings in the form of friends and family, and the list just goes on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. thank goodness for wifi eh jayps? it lets you blog and sip your favorite drink in your special spot all at once!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidneys gone bad said...

yeah, i know! and thank goodness for FREE wifi. I know it doesn't cost much but they're just deceiving and it's so not good. hehe.

it actually does feel great to just sit down, relax, sip your favorite drink, think about life in general and put down your thoughts in a blog. :)

Anonymous said...

i love that line "life is good" and even if it sometimes isnt as good.. just reading the 3 words "life is good" seems to make it a tad bit better :)

kidneys gone bad said...

Amen to you, daydreambeliever! It's all in the mind to make our own lives good! Whatever happens, we should believe that life IS good.