Thursday, January 03, 2008

Today I start working...

Today, I start working…

Today, I REALLY start working…

Today, I REALLY HAVE TO start working!!!


I guess I still have a hangover from the long holidays.

But it sure went by so fast – my brother and other relatives arriving from the US, Christmas festivities, my sister’s wedding, going home to the province and the New Year’s celebration.

I have to remind myself that it’s already back to reality – I have to become a productive member of the nation’s workforce once again. It’s just so hard – considering that since the week before the Christmas, I was going to the office but doing minimal work, i.e. the art of pretending to be busy (like right now!). I also went to the office a coupla days last week (the 26th and the 27th; I went on leave on the 28th coz I got really tired from pretending to work!) but I just reported for work for compliance purposes. I went to work also yesterday, but still, nothing fruitful for that day. (Unless you’d categorize browsing through, for the first time, perezhilton.com and justjared.com - out of complete boredom and laziness, and upon the suggestion of a colleague – a mighty productive task.) It’s a good thing my bosses haven’t noticed my sluggishness, or if they already have, have not berated me for such.

So today, I have to shake myself and get myself back in the groove for working. I have so many pending tasks to accomplish… and they REALLY need to be finished…


…perhaps tomorrow!

For the meantime, blogging would have to count as one of my productive tasks for the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah. procrastination. i am guilty as well... :)