Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meet Shelley

She's my best friend and the best partner one could ever get. I could never survive a day without her.

Shelley's my Acer Aspire One netbook which I purchased last December. I am most definitely not the most reliable person to talk to when it comes to gadgets and techie stuff so for more info on the product, check this out.

Here's Shelley inside her case.



And here she is about to get out of her case. Wait for it...wait for it...



And finally, meet Shelley. (with her front and side view)



And guess what? She came with a free external DVD writer! (Although I think the promo was only for last December)


Shelley's very portable. And she has a huge disk space. I bring her with me all the time - in case I get bored, I watch my latest downloads; or whenever I feel like it, I write using Shelley. She's the perfect companion for a bum like me! Hehe.

1 comment:

heart-on-sleeve said...

awwwwwww!

I'm so jealous. I want one! :)