Sunday, July 16, 2006

I wonder what got me started...

Shit, I don't know how and where to begin.

I've always been into writing for as long as I can remember. Rather, I've always been into that "wanting-to-write" stage. I'd come up with different nice topics to write about and great ways to start them but I always just leave them hanging.

I recently got to talk to a good friend who's into this kind of thing. I scribbled down the address of his blog and I realized that I've done this a couple of times before with some other friends. I just haven't had the time to actually read my friends' blogs.

I just read some blogs over the week and I felt inspired. =)

So, as you can see, I have been influenced by my friends. I don't exactly know if this is the best time to start my blog. I'm reviewing for the bar exams this September and I think I should be concentrating on my studies.

But I guess I would also need this blog time so I can relax and unwind a bit and just pour out my thoughts. It's "me" time, as my friends call it.

I hope this is a start of an eventful journey.

No comments: