Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm such a George

I was a nobody in high school. As a kid, I was neither in or out. I was just there.
Now, I am not just anybody but at least I AM somebody.

I may not be the best but I know I'm good enough. And at least I'm happy.

I can step up my game if I have to. I may not be able to do open heart surgery in a stuck elevator but I can help you sue if you ever get stuck in one.

I'm easy-going and i'm the least competitive among all the competitive people in the world.

I'm good natured. I can be so naive. But I hurt easily too. I just don't know how to show it.

Neither is it easy for me to show my true feelings for people. Deep down, I'm really shy.

I may not be the person to do the "guy chores" at home. I'm not one to kill a turkey with my dad and two brothers. But it's just because i don't want to. I can honestly change a flat tire or fix the television if i have to.

I've got my Meredith, Izzie and Cristina in law school. And we have our own fight club.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheee!!! i love this post!

i know i'm cristina. now where oh where is my burke???

hehehe... the two will have to fight over who's who between izzie and meredith! :)

fight club rules!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i stand corrected. i'm izzie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i think we've settled this na...parang hindi ata ako cristina material...hahaha. and meredith, well, i used to resist the idea pero parang ako na nga yata yung may pinaka "api" syndrome sa'ting lahat. hahaha.

kidneys gone bad said...

hahaha! pao, super natawa ako dun sa "api" material comment you wrote about you. But yeah, sad to say, it's the meredith in you... hehehe. fight club rules!

btw, i'm sinning again! mwehehehe!

Anonymous said...

forgive me father for i'm still sinning by being here...

case in point jayps, today at the lecture? graaaaaaaabe.

btw, since i'm supposedly the v screwed meredith around here, aren't we supposed to have a one night stand where i'm supposed to cry? hahaha.

hay nako, fight club has to meet soon.

and while we're on the subject, it's too bad that mon doesn't blog. but then it's SO CRISTINA to not be a blogger. so tama lang.

ciao!