Friday, July 28, 2006

Just because...

So sue me if i just copied this from rose's blog (who just copied it from pao's)... =)

1. Last person who wrote you a testimonial?
I don't really get to check my friendster anymore...

2. Last movie you watched?
Nacho Libre! Wild! It's soooo funny! But dapat mababaw kaligayahan mo.

3. What do people first notice when they see you?
That i'm tall, dark and handsome... If not those qualities, i'm sure they'll remember my laugh.

4. Do you like peanut-butter?
Not really.

5. Most memorable place?
MTM =)

6. Do you read comics?
Who doesn't?

7. What's your favourite restaurant?
Anywhere that has good pasta and Japanese food (I swear, I'm eating my heart out when i'm off this no-salt diet!)

8. Do you have enemies?
Yes, but even they are my friends too!

9. You like to go out grocery shopping?
Not really...

10. Can you dance?
Yup, definitely! I even beat my friend, Mon, once in a dance showdown.

11. Do you believe in God?
Yes, He who has given my life.

12. First thing to do when you wake up tomorrow?
Sleep some more!

13. Where are you right now?
In an internet cafe near my apartment.

14. Your name spelled backwards
spawgspyaj

15. Where were you born?
Medical Center, Manila

16. What is the last thing you downloaded?
Hmm, I don't really like downloading that much.

18. Are you registered to vote?
Of course!

19. Do you have a car?
One that I regularly use? Yup, his name is Tuscany.

20. Do you like rollercoasters?
Love them!

21. Chattin with...?
No one as of the moment.

22. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Uhm... I'm actually acrophobic... I'm scared of heights.

23. Are you shy?
Yes, when I'm asleep.

24. Do you think you're popular?
Eew, how high school!

25. Chips or popcorn?
(Assuming that I'm no longer in my no-salt diet) Popcorn!

26. Are you a good cook?
In my dreams.

27. Best thing in the world?
Those that are free. hehe

28. Have you ever broken a bone?
I'm not exactly good with biology, but having your finger bones diclocated doesn't get them broken right? Well, in that case, nope.

29. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah!

30. What is your favorite board game?
I loooove board games! Scene It's the best for me.

31. Do you bake cakes?
Not... I know how to make polvoron though. Does that count?

32. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Oh my, you wouldn't want to know ALL my medicines for my health issues!

33. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really...

34. What's your favorite song right now?
Hehe, MTM!

35. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
around 6?

36. Last song stuck in your head?
Angels Brought Me Here by Carrie Underwood. It was the last song I heard from my Ipod while I was studying earlier.

37. Any pets?
Yup! 1 dog, Choi. And 2 adorable puppies, Sammie and Cookie.

38. Worst Local TV show as of the moment?
Majika. Sorry to all its fans. I'm a ka-pamilya.

39. Color of most clothes you own?
Grey. (My favorite color!) Next would be blue.

40. Whose picture(s) do you carry in your wallet?
My family. And my creative grad pics from college and law school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. tall dark and handsome... hehehe. you're not tall!


- rose n princess n mon n garyn