Friday, March 23, 2007

My Biggest Frustration

I've been going to the hospital every single day this week. And I must admit, it is getting kinda frustrating already. It's always just about check-ups or lab tests or another ultrasound or scan or what-have-you's. This has got to be my biggest frustration in life - the fact that I feel so normal already and yet, I still am not.

For example...

I feel like a go back to taekwondo already, but I can't - if I get kicked where my new kidney is, it might get damaged.

I feel like I can start working already, but I can't - I still have my regular check-ups to attend to.

I feel like I can go out on nightouts and gimiks already, but I can't - I shouldn't get myself too tired and I might catch and infection.

I feel like I can have sex already (!), but I can't - exchange of bodily fluids means higher chances of infection (And besides, who will I have sex with? haha).

I feel like I honestly do anything already, but I can't - it's better safe than sorry.

No comments: