Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm at it again...

I’m at it again… I thought I have already recovered from my previous slump. But here I am – at an all-time high on my laziness and procrastination levels.

Once again, for some odd reason, I feel like something’s missing. I feel empty inside. And, like before, I still don’t know what I’m yearning for.

Have you ever felt like you’ve been living a life you never chose? Like you’ve been living a lie and you just suddenly want to drop everything you have right now and search for the things which are truly you?

It’s hard. Coz you’ll never really find what you’re searching for. And you’ll never really know if that thing you have now is what you’ve been looking for all along.

I’m not really looking for knowledge. I’m not looking for answers either.

I just want that safe and warm feeling where I can honestly tell myself that, “This is me and I’m happy.”

No comments: